All EIT papers must meet these requirements for publication
in the on-line IEEE paper archive. Failure to meet one of
these requirements will result in forfeiture of publication.
- The paper must be presented by at least one author at the conference.
Paper presentations will last 15 minutes. Computer projection will
be provided (max resolution 1024 x 768). Internet connections are
available in the presentation rooms.
- A 300 maximum word abstract must be written and submitted for publication in
the conference guidebook and on the conference website. Please send your abstract
to Dr. Russ Meier
- A full registration ($300) must be paid by at least one author.
- A graduate student registration as first author of a paper does not
complete the full registration ($300) requirement.
- The paper must be reformatted into the
IEEE Computer Society paper
format by September 17, 2004, saved in PDF format, and submitted for
final publication through this section of the EIT website.
More information for authors will be available at the conference.